TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective: January 1, 2015 - General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders are accepted with prices prevailing at time of shipment.
- Possession of a Buyer’s Guide does not constitute an offer to sell.
- XS Scuba, Inc. reserves the right to accept or reject any orders.
XS Scuba requires the following of all dealers:
- Provide a full service retail dive store offering regular retail hours, sales of scuba and related products, service for the same including repair facilities, air fills, and instruction from a nationally recognized scuba certification agency.
- Provide proper instruction in the use of XS Scuba products to anyone purchasing or renting them.
- A current, completed and approved dealership application must be on file at XS Scuba prior to shipping any order.
- The dealer is committed to an opening order of at least $1,500 and to purchase on an annual basis, a minimum of $3,000.
- XS Scuba requires strict adherence to the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) policy.
Program: TENTO – “Buy 10 and Get 2 More FREE”
- Applies to these catagories: Masks, Snorkels, Fins, Boots, Gloves, Socks, Hoods & Hangers.
- Buy any 10 units from one product category at export price, and get 2 more units FREE.
- Any Mix. Any Models. Any Sizes. Any Colors.
- Purchased products are invoiced at Export Pricing. Free products are the lowest cost products.
- No other discount can be applied.
- Single release orders only.
- Does not apply to distributor pricing.
Pricing Terms & Policies
- Export Pricing: Available to international accounts for orders up to $5,000 (excluding cylinders).
- Distributor Pricing*: Available to all single-release orders over $5,000 or an annual commitment of $40,000 (excluding cylinders) 25% opening order required. Where Distributor Price is not available, Export Price will apply.
- Prepayment via wire transfer (all banking fees must be paid from buyer’s account).
- Credit card (Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®) is accepted after a relationship has been established between buyer and seller.
- Credit card payment at Distributor Pricing incur a 3% convenience fee.
- Letter of Credit (L/C) will have a $895 fee ($300 for L/C Negotiation and $595 for Banking Charges)
- Minimum order $100.00, orders under $500 incur a $25 export processing service fee.
Freight Program and Shipping Policies
- All shipments are ex-works Santa Ana, California.
- Shipments made by common carrier trucking within the USA, will not include a lift gate for off-loading. If a lift gate is requested, a charge of $30.00 will be added to the invoice total.
- A Handling Charge of $3.00 will be added to the invoice total for shipments sent Freight Collect or 3rd Party billing.
- Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to purchaser.
- Claims for damages in transit must be filed with the carrier within 5 days after receipt of merchandise.
- XS Scuba will not guarantee rush shipments.
- XS Scuba warrants to the original owner that all of its products are free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years with proof of purchase.
- XS Scuba will repair or replace warranty product and return freight prepaid. XS Scuba reserves the right to substitute products of equal or greater value when exact product is not available. At our option, XS Scuba will either replace,substitute, or refund the purchase price.
- Warranty applies only under normal sport and skin diving use and with proper care and maintenance.
- All merchandise returned to XS Scuba requires a Return Authorization number (RA) prior to shipping.
- Contact XS Scuba customer service at 714.424.0434 to receive an RA number, or email export@XSscuba.com.
- Authorized returns must be freight pre-paid.
- All merchandise returned without an RA number is subject to refusal.
- Please print the RA number boldly on the outside of all returns.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on any refused shipment or unauthorized return.
- All merchandise returned to XS Scuba that requires reshipping to the customer may be assessed a 10% reship charge plus the additional freight costs.
- Claims for shortages, mis-shipments, incorrect products, or incorrect pricing must be reported to XS Scuba within 5 days of invoice date.