Miflex Safety Recall
Miflex High Pressure Braided Scuba Diving Hoses
In Cooperation With United States CPSC and Health Canada
If you have one or more of the recalled hoses, you should immediately stop using it.
Follow these simple instructions to receive a factory-authorized replacement high pressure hose or call Toll Free 888-249-5404 during normal business hours PST. To contact us via email click here.
- Download a Return Form.
- Fill out on your computer and print a copy.
- Include the form with your hose(s) and return to XS Scuba (address located on form).
- Replacements will be sent to you in about 2-3 weeks.
For more information, there are six large buttons below with more details about this process.
HOSES CAN RUPTURE REDUCING THE AVAILABLE AIR SUPPLY TO THE DIVER, POSING A DROWNING RISK
This recall involves hoses sold after May 2009 within the United States. Primarily these hoses were sold as individual replacement gauge hoses. Additionally, they were sold as Cascade Hoses, Deluxe Cylinder Equalizer (P/N AC366), Miflex Two Gauge Console (HL300/HL300M) and Miflex Rebreather Kits.
MiFlex Low Pressure Hoses are not affected by this recall
Miflex high pressure hoses can be identified by:
- A black nylon braided outer covering on the hose
- A hose diameter of approximately 1/4 inch (6mm)
- Manufacturing stamping on the female fitting "MFX"